A new version is available (since 23/06/2009);
an error occured in the ConeSearch fixed on 24/06/2009 (18:00UT)
This version follows the previous beta-version posted the 11/06/2009 and 15/05/2009
However, you can use the previous version at viz-old.u-strasbg.fr.
- you can now join tables (refer to documentation)
- you can type in a list in each field (see the new operator <<; at help pages)
- you can use a TSV-formatted file as an input list also votable output (was previoously limited to ascii or html output)
- IAU-style coordinates are acceptable in a Query by Position, e.g. J122345.6-784502 or 23.45-01.23; the leading letter may bomitted when the coordinate frame is otherwise specified (as in the "Catalogue Selection Page" form)
- Ecliptic positions were added in the query form
- votable now conforms to IVOA standard for cone Search (in case of error)
- Sesame used for name resolution
- Several bugs were fixed -- thanks to those who forwarded the problems !
(including some bugs for 64bits server)
Note: Thanks to report problems to the VizieR Teams