Aladin beta release v5.033 is available.
A new Aladin beta release is available. Release number : v5.033
Feel free to install and test it at this address http://aladin.u-strasbg.fr/java/AladinBeta.jar
The beta version incorporates new features in test phase for the next official Aladin version.
The stability of these features is not totally guaranteed.
New features and performance improvements:
- Photometry measurements (by circles or polygons)
- Simbad fast access (faster and larger : large cone search in a few seconds)
- Undergraduate mode improvements
- 2 color RGB improvements
- Multilanguage support improvement (Persian, Italian, auto-updating)
- Full screen support and preview window support
- Grabbing/zooming outside the image
- Fits RICE compression supported
- NED and Simbad dedicated filters upgradable by GLU
- Support for FOV IVOA note
Major fixed bugs:
- xx = get FOV(xxxx) bug fixed
- ![CDATA[ XML tag bug fixed
- Drag&drop on Linux and from IExplorer now correctly supported
- get local(url_with_=) error fixed
- No stack checkbox activation bug fixed
- VizieR catalog list does no longer hide the first line
- -chart & -nogui parameters again supported
- Metadata tree memory problem by-passed
- xmatch with "no match" parameter works fine again
Do not hesitate to send us any comment, bug report, etc...