Posted by VizieR Team on 25 November 2010 11:25 CET
Take advantage of the new beta version (available at http://viz-beta.u-strasbg.fr).
A new look improves the search and the usage of the VizieR tables.
Please try it! and thanks for sending your feelback at question@simbad
- The VizieR navigation bar in the left of the page is available throughout your navigation. It remembers your choices and enables to modify the output.
- The main form now displays dynamically an estimation of the results (ajax)
- A new search (by column contents (ucd)) in the main form enables a search for tables having columns with specific parameters like motions, masses, fluxes in specific bands, etc.
- An icon illustrates the waveband specific to each catalog int the Catalog Selection Page
- A new output Horizontal results option is available when you use a list of targets/constraints
- A crossmatch between 2 or more catalogs is now available.
- An annotation service is now available to post your remarks about the VizieR catalogs