Aladin Desktop v12 release :: 28 September 2022 12:10 CEST :: posted by CDS admin
CDS is pleased to announce the release of Aladin Desktop version 12.
This new major release includes:
- Planetary data support : HiPS, MOCs, catalogues,... (more...).
- Cone search update facility (more...)
- Photometric tool and pixel extraction improvements (more...)
- CASSIS VOTool/plugin integration (by IRAP) (more...)
- VizieR "associated data" direct access (more...)
- High DPI screen support (more...)
- MOC improvements:
- IVOA MOC 2.0 full compliance (STMOC, TMOC)
- MocServer v2 deployment allowing resource Tree controlled both by space and time filters
- STMOC highlight & selection
- Support for planetary MOCs
- HiPS improvements:
- Faster download thanks to gzip/nogzip automatic strategy for FITS tiles
- Better display in any projection (notably ARC, CAR)
- Hipsgen new coadd mode: SUM, DIV, MUL
- SExtractor service improvement: full local image support (more...)
- VOObserver interface extension (more...)
Aladin Desktop v12 is available for download.
The FAQ, the manual and the source code package have also been updated.
|No comments have been made yet.|