VizieR new version with time capabilities and TAP updates :: 21 October 2020 11:44 CEST :: posted by VizieR Team
The version provides new capabilities on time columns.
- VOTable provided by VizieR SED includes times columns converted in TCB/barycenter
- VizieR interfaces provides time in ISO or MJD in TCB/barycenter as new computed columns
The new version is available @ VizieR-beta and will become the official version in the current month.
A new version of TAPVizieR (VizieR itnerface to query tables using SQL/ADQL) is available.
VizieR common interface
- The VizieR website provides time conversion in TCB/barycenter in the Prefrences
- The VizieR API is enriched with -out.add=_t,_etime to add time columns
- new version based on vollt library
- new output format (FITS, VOTable-binary)
- healpix ivo function
- advanced users capablities to modify the QueryPlan
|No comments have been made yet.|