We are are pleased to announce the recent release of these following HiPS generated by the CDS team and available in Aladin and other HiPS aware tools:
* DECaLS R3 color - provenance DECam Legacy Survey
* ATLASGAL 850 um - provenance ESO (APEX)
* LabocaPlanck - provenance ESO (APEX)
* 2MASS6X color - from HiPS J & K
* LIGO-2MASS map - provenance UBC-Astrophysics
* MAMA posse - provenance Paris Data Centre
* MAMA srcj - provenance Paris Data Centre
* MaNGA - provenance Sloan Digital Sky Survey
* Gaia tgas - provenance CDS
* Tycho-2 - provenance CDS
* VPHAS+ DR2 - provenance CDS
* VIKING 2 - provenance CDS
All these these HiPS are provided with their associated coverage (MOC) and some direct links to their original images/cubes
Some measurements coming from catalogues IRAS, IRC, SAO, CL.g (ACO), GJ
will no longer exists directly in Simbad in the "measurements" category.
Please, go on http://vizier.u-strasbg.fr/ if you search data on these
These measurements are still available from the Simbad web pages using the icon Vizier near the identifier of the catalogue, or at the bottom of the page in the section "External links"
Please send us any question about this evolution at
The MOC (Multi Order Coverage) standard is now available in output formats in TAP queries.
Please send us your feedback to email@example.com
A down-time is scheduled for all Strasbourg sites for CDS services (including SIMBAD) on Monday April 3, starting at 7h00 CET (5h00 GMT) and lasting for 6 to 10 hours.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We recommend the use of our mirror site during this period: http://simbad.harvard.edu/simbad/