Next: MFIND /SCAN
Up: MRTCAL Language Internal Help
[MRTCAL\]MFIND [/DATE Date] [/SCAN List] [/BACKEND Name] [/FRONTEND
Name] [/OBSTYPE List] [/SWITCHMODE List] [/SOURCE Name] [/PROJID Id]
[/COMPLETENESS Key] [/CALIBRATED List]
Select IMB-FITS files from the index file and build the Current Index in
memory. With no options, all files are selected. The options allow to
add one or more selection criteria. Using a wildcard ’*’ as the option
value makes it uneffective. The number of selected entries is stored in
the variable MFOUND, and the index arrays are available in the structure
- /DATE: the date list, various formats are supported (see subtopic
- /SCAN: the scan list. See subtopic for details
- /BACKEND: the backend name as known in the IMB-FITS file.
- /FRONTEND: the receiver name as known in the IMB-FITS file. Note
that there can be several receivers per file, at least one should
- /OBSTYPE: the observation type(s) as known in the IMB-FITS file.
- /SWITCHMODE: the switching mode(s) in the list PSW, WSW, FSW, BSW,
- /SOURCE: the source name. Wildcards are allowed in the name.
- /PROJID: the project identifier (character string). Wildcards are
allowed in the string.
- /COMPLETENESS: one of the following:
. YES: select only complete files,
. NO: select unreadable, empty (0 subscan) or partial (missing
. READABLE: select partial or complete files,
. UNREADABLE: select only unreadable or empty files
- /CALIBRATED: select by one or several calibration statuses, in NONE,
DONE, or FAILED.