Next: SET CENTERING
Previous: SET BLANKING
[GREG1\]SET BOX_LOCATION Argument_List
Define the position of the box. The argument list specifies various op-
tions for the box position :
- PORTRAIT Define a default Portrait oriented box
- LANDSCAPE Define a default Landscape oriented box
- SQUARE Define a square box
- MATCH [Gx1 Gy1 [Ratio]] Define a box which matches the ratio of the
physical units. By default, the bottom left corner is placed at the
default position for the current plot page, but can be moved by
specifying arguments Gx1 and Gy1. The box size is adjusted such that
the box occupies as much space as possible within the default box
position for the current plot page type. Ratio is an additional ar-
guments which indicates a scaling factor for the Y axis.
WARNING : The box is computed from the current limits, and will not
change if you compute new limits.
- Gx1 Gx2 Gy1 Gy2 Defines the positions of all box corners in physi-
The default is LANDSCAPE, PORTRAIT or the default VIEWPORT according to
the current PLOT_PAGE type.