The following GTV variables are removed:
- GTV%SLEEP: the real-time or delayed drawing status, but
this functionality is removed.
- GTV%IMAGES[2,15]: size and memory address of the images
stored in the metacode, for debugging purpose.
- GTV%IDENT: the number in Terminal Definition File of the
device currently in use.
- the LUT array is removed: it was describing the hue values
of the current Look-Up Table in use. But since the hue is not
enough to describe a LUT (saturation and value are also needed),
the two triplets (LUT%RED, LUT%GREEN, LUT%BLUE) or (LUT%HUE, LUT%SATURATION, LUT%VALUE) should now be used to get and set the Look-Up Table
- REXTR: the extrema (in plot_page units) of the last
segment created in the metacode.
- REXTR_D: the extrema (in plot_page units) of the current